DebLin Health Concepts & Associates, Inc (DHC): DHC, for profit mental health services agency providing a wide range of services to the communities in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, & Houston, TX areas. Among those services are mental health counseling, intensive casemanagement (wrap around services) both outpatient and in community, geriatric mental health services, in-home therapy, hospital discharge planning & liason services and Day Programs for Acute Needs.
• In home teaching of skills and psychosocial rehab services for the chronically mentally ill per client’s needs.
• Coordination of care with other team members, family, Insurance Co. and agency’s on behalf of clients.
• Coordination with psychiatrist, Nurse Practioner of the Team members for Telemedicine psychiatric appointments, as well as other doctor appointments. Facilitates Telemedicine appointments, and staffs with other Team members
• Completes Master Treatment Plans, MTPR’s and coordination of care with other Team members.
• Must have a Masters Degree in Psychology, social work, or Behavioral Sciences
• Experience providing mental health services, preferably in an out-patient setting and in the community (field)
• An understanding and appreciation of cultural diversity
• Demonstrated ability to work on a team
• Computer literate